GOLDEN STAR CLUBExperience pleasure & excitement in the stylish way in our culinary lifestyle network
In addition to culinary delights, in the ZUM GOLDENEN STAR restaurant in Lüscherz on Lake Biel, with seasonal and regional gourmet cuisine, in a cozy atmosphere with a large sun terrace, you will find good reasons for your membership here.
GOLDEN STAR CLUBThe postcode of Lüscherz describes the membership fee
CHF2,576.- per calendar year
- Club meeting: once a year at the joint “Menu of the Month” 2019: RollsRoyce visits us on Saturday, August 24 and presents the latest models with a subsequent dinner gourmet menu. In November there will be an exclusive cooking event with the star chefs from Seeland Roland Kilian & Erik Schröter. Gourmet events will also take place at winegrowers in Seeland, with professional fishermen and with vegetable farmers.
- Guarantee for table reservation -availability
- Free shuttle service before and after your visit to the restaurant with our star bus within 15 km, respectively to the Lüscherz and Ins train stations.
- Personal care during your stay in the restaurant by the star chef Erik Schröter
- Our newsletter with attractive and presentation of the “Menu of the month”
- Your welcome gift: a bottle of champagne
- The entire annual membership fee will be offset against your consumption (including accompaniment).
More information about the GOLDEN STAR CLUB Administration: Each club member is recorded by name and address in a file. The card index is managed by the administration. The club member receives a member card in credit card format with name, date of birth, member number and joining date. Your information will be treated confidentially and will not be passed on. Club membership: Membership can only be issued to a private individual. Club Post: CHF 2,576 per year (postcode from Lüscherz) Warranty: for table availability is limited to one accompanying person per member. Of course, we also try to make the possible possible for our members for a larger number of people. Opening hours: Please note that our restaurant is closed on Monday and Tuesday. Company holidays are in February and September (see homepage). Membership duration: Club membership is valid for the current calendar year and must be renewed expressly by the club member by paying the club fee Cancellation of membership: In important cases (such as death, etc.), club membership is canceled and 50% of the remaining amount is waived. Club membership is canceled if the club fee is not paid. Club events: The club events are only for members and will be communicated in good time. The ZUM GOLDENEN STERNEN-CLUB has set itself the goal of creating a framework for personalities from a wide range of areas, in which members and other people can get to know each other and exchange thoughts, opinions and business ideas in a pleasant and informal atmosphere with excellent cuisine and enjoyment. This creates successful ideas and fruitful business. Enjoy extraordinary moments with extraordinary people at our regular meetings. Meet friends, customers and business partners or bring interesting ones Guests with. We maintain good conversations, honest words and a sincere exchange, which does not always focus on economic interests. Experience exciting culinary performances. The agenda informs you about upcoming events with personalities from politics, sport, art and business. As of May 2019
We are happy to be personally available to you at
Gasthaus Zum goldenen Sternen
Hauptstrasse 33 CH-2576 Lüscherz Tel.: CH 032 338 12 23 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday Tuesday rest day Wednesday Thursday Friday 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. 5:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m. Saturday 5 p.m. – 11.30 p.m. Sunday 10.30 a.m. – 2.00 p.m. 5 p.m. – 10.30 p.m.
Dear guests, we would be happy to inform you by email about news and events relating to the Gasthof zum golden Sternen.